There are immense pleasures that you can take from best above ground pool. One thing you need to do is never neglecting proper maintenance and care. You must make sure whenever you swim you have safe and clean water. It is true that an in-ground pool needs more care and maintenance than a normal swimming pool. But you need to vacuum the pool regularly to maintain the crystal sparkling. It will prevent the algae from growing on the floor and walls.
When the water is turning cloudy and thicker in color, this is the right time for vacuuming the pool. It works as a sign that now you need to vacuum the pool with immediate effect. The contaminants which sink in the bottom of the pool needs to vacuum if you want to get rid of it.
When you sit down to make a budget list about your pool, first you should write down a pool vacuum cleaner on that list. There are different kinds of vacuum cleaners for different kinds of pools. Pools of different sizes and different designs have specific vacuum cleaner models for them. The prices of the cleaner differ very much from each other because of their different specifications, features, and efficiency.
Do read our guide on Best Pool Vacuum Heads Reviews
Different Ways of Vacuum Cleaning
If you have taken the facility of an above ground pool or have the duty to clean and maintain it, there will be a time when you need to vacuum it.
Basically, there are two ways of vacuum-cleaning a pool, one is by using automatic pool vacuum cleaners and the other is by using the traditional pool vacuum cleaner. The automatic cleaner is always faster and smarter because it doesn’t need human help.
- For instance, with a robotic pool cleaner, you can clean any size of the pool having any kind of shape and surface. It can reach the maximum depth of 40ft to clean the ground. It makes this the first choice for all upper ground pool cleaning. Carefully it cleans the floor, the wall, and the cove. The efficient design of this cleaner makes it flexible to move all around the pool.
- The traditional pool vacuum cleaner uses ahead which has rollers and brushes over it. There are a large plastic hose and a long metal pole. It may look a hard task to do but it is nothing compared to what you will do when the water will no longer be good for swimming. And it will happen because of less maintenance. Usually, the debris on the floor of the pool leads to the growth of algae and it will turn the water into a green slimy thing.
Manually vacuuming the pool
There are some key things which you will need to vacuum your pool. Otherwise, you won’t be able to do it as smoothly as you expect. Let’s take a look at the key points,
- At the very beginning, you need to have a pool take or a skimmer.
- A vacuum head is needed with rollers. Brushes are more efficient instead of rollers.
- Vacuum hose.
- A long pole made of either fibreglass or metal.
- If you can arrange then a pool skimmer disc will also be helpful for the vacuum purpose.
- And at last, you will need the most important thing which is a strong will to complete the task. Without this, you won’t be able to finish your task.
Extraction of the large debris
At the beginning of the process, use the skimmer or the pool take to remove all the leaves, buds and any other kind of debris from the pool area. You can also use a general leaf take because it also helps in this process. But if you are using a skimmer then make sure that the basket is clear when it is filled with leaves.
Now, attach the vacuum head to the swivel end of the hose and then gradually insert it into the pool. Then fix the vacuum head to the pole which is made of metal or fibreglass. Then slowly lower it towards the bottom of the pool. Now locking the pole and leaving it to lean on the side of the pool will be the most obvious and smart Option. Be careful that the water return outlet easily reaches the pole. Fill the hose with water until you see bubbles at the bottom of the pool.
Vacuuming the floor
To initiate the vacuuming process just simply slip the skimmer disc. Slowly move the head back and forth on the floor. Keep on vacuuming until the whole floor looks clean and fresh.
By applying such a process you will be able to take good care of the pool. You can buy the best above ground pool vacuum cleaner online or from a nearby market. The main reason for having such a pool cleaner tool is, it will be necessarily important for you in the future.