Pool lights become a necessity when you want the tap to get the pleasing ambience and usage out of the pool. Consequently, you will need the best LED pool lights that become necessary for the pools because they can give them matching outdoor lighting. The pool fixtures usually come in different styles and colors. Moreover, led swimming pool lights inground are also durable, long-lasting, and efficient when compared to many others.
In this article, you will come to know about the top 10 best-LED pool lights that are fit for use. So, let’s get started with the led pool light review.
- 1 The 10 Best Led Pool Lights Review
- 1.1 1. Pentair armelite pool light
- 1.2 2. 36w RGB pool light
- 1.3 3. Loftek LED floating pool light
- 1.4 4. Toveenen LED pool light 120v 40w
- 1.5 5. Flashing blinky lights glow balls
- 1.6 6. P&LED swimming pool lights
- 1.7 7. Intex magnetic pool wall light
- 1.8 8. Roleadro LED pool light
- 1.9 9. Bonbo 12v light fixture
- 1.10 10. Bolaxin color changing swimming pool light
- 2 Benefits of using a pool light
- 3 Types of LED pool lights
- 4 LED pool light vs. Fiber optic pool light
- 5 Choosing the best LED pool lights for you
- 6 Features to look for in the best LED pool lights
- 7 Top tips for lighting your pool
- 8 Best Pool light faqs
The 10 Best Led Pool Lights Review
In this section, we will discuss the top LED pool lights that have plenty of features in them. Some of them are also well equipped with the handy remote control that enables changing the color mode. Besides, they also can detect water temperature and offer them a matching light system.
1. Pentair armelite pool light
These Pentair pool lights color changing pieces are the world standard of reliability designed underwater lights. Designed with the stainless steel shell along with the prismatic tempered glass lens over the stainless steel face ring, this is the high-end light that comes with the unit tension clamp.
- The clamp of the multi-color pool light ensures that the lights are perfect
- With the thermal low water cutoff, you can get the creation of the different moves
- You will get the optional snap-on lens cover that is available in blue, green, and red colors
- This is the light that is easy for installation
- The full-sized products offer 6000 ppm salinity
- Base light is great enough for its high-quality features that you won’t find elsewhere
2. 36w RGB pool light
The RGB light is great enough in terms of brightness, energy-saving probability, and comfort. The well designed and manufactured LED pool light is one of the tops of the line components that are carefully crafted with every detail. This is the pool lights that are significant in terms of the colorful magnificence that it holds.
The color changing and color jumping control switch type of light is great enough to be installed underwater
- You will also get the all metals fixture that makes it high end
- It is quite suitable for every pool and with you the enjoyment of swimming
- The energy-saving and easy-to-use type of pool light is great for the support of 85 to 265 vac input
- Overall, you will get excellence in the scientific cooling that makes it the authentication driven unit
- There are features like the filled silicon heat dissipation, and scientific heat dissipation that enhances the life of the bulb
3. Loftek LED floating pool light
The excellent waterproof ball is not only the decorative swimming pool ball but also keeps changing the color. The perfect atmosphere based on sliding cool pool light is great enough for the outdoor and indoor of the swimming pool. With it, you can rest assured that the customizable colors and multiple controls over the brightness adjustment as well as a dynamic lighting mode will work better.
- Overall, the cordless design and color give the enchanting view
- There are also eye caring LED that makes the uniform soft color light not hurt the eyes
- It is an eco-friendly ball that comes with the one-shot moulding of the toy-grade polythene
- It is free from infrared and ultraviolet, mercury, lead, and other toxic elements
- You can rest assured that the upgraded battery charging type of the lighting unit is perfect for your swimming pool
- You will also get the 35 days free return and quick refund type of replacement in case there are quality issues
4. Toveenen LED pool light 120v 40w
This is the LED pool light that comes with the brightness of all the colors and is two times better when compared to some other basic bulbs. The colors are also fulfilling because the whole pool can be lit up.
- You can get the changing color remote control type of support. It will help you to select the color that you want.
- Even if you see that the remote control is lost, you will get the color mode that is applicable for changing through the switch.
- The color memory of the LED color changing pool light comes with the multiple names that find synchronization to changing the color
- It also comes with higher luminous efficiency as well as a longer daily lifespan
- The specifically designed swimming pool underwater light fixture is great in terms of the plug and plays support
The flashing orbs light along with the LED lights make them perfect in the dimension as well as their operation. The three inches in diameter type of the baseball-sized pool lights are battery operated and easy to use. All you have to do is simply press the button for choosing from the color settings and then wait for the slow transition from color to color.
- You can also get the versatility because it is great for decorating the pool parties
- It also comes with the floating in ponds and fountains
- It has the capability of lighting up gardens and walkway
- The type of lights work as a DIY centerpieces
- They can also set the romantic moods on occasion like the proms, weddings, and other ceremonies
- The premium quality and safe pool lights are perfect in terms of their waterproof compliance
- You can also be used for all occasions. You can rest assured that they are a better replaceable type of LED bulbs that can be used time after time
6. P&LED swimming pool lights
The 12 voltage light is suitable for the pool areas and works with the perfect fixture. It comes with the addition of the memory function to the light. Besides, there is temperature detection and automatic power, the function that makes it stand out. Overall, you can rest assured that the remote controller based on full life is good for lighting up around 25000-gallon pool size.
- The less electricity consumption that makes it stand ahead of the competitive models
- All you have to do is simply flip the power switch on and off again and again for adjusting the light color mode.
- You have to also use the remote controller for changing the light mode in the 6.69 inches diameter and 5.9 inches high pool light
- It is great enough for the underwater setup
- You will also get the one-year warranty provided with the bulb that does not let the product degrade before one-year completion
- It is suitable for the people who are looking for a battery that can use an adequate amount of energy
7. Intex magnetic pool wall light
This is the 110 to 120 volt light that comes with the magnetic mounting system. Overall, you can rest assured that it has the capability of eliminating up to 24 feet pools .you can get the lights of both inside and outside the pool. Besides, it also comes with the color changing mode of 26 feet that gives a convenient outlet connection along with it.
- It comes with the light on the outside that makes it glow with a full-color options
- All you have to do is to just place the light unit inside the pool and you can see that the transporter on the outside of the pool
- It will work for it even if the light unit that separated from the transmitter
- There is no option for floating for easy removal. Besides, the wall light also uses magnetic technology
- You can get guaranteed safety in terms of the low voltage current transmission. The magnetic attachment allows one to place the light anywhere on the subsided pool wall. Besides, the magnetic efficiency will be also giving long-term results.
8. Roleadro LED pool light
Now, you can get a colorful swimming pool that features multiple colors and multiple combination colors. The pool light comes with the 7 static modes along with the 5 dynamic modes. You can rest assured that the 10-speed levels for the 5 dynamic modes make it stand out.
- You can choose the modes that you want by using the remote controller
- The reliable quality and waterproof unit adapts to the high-grade stainless steel and excellent silica gel
- With it, you can rest assured that the super shining branded LED chips are perfect to make the pool look uniform and bright
- It also works with the safe work voltage of 12 volts 30 days no reason refund along with the 1-year warranty
9. Bonbo 12v light fixture
The LED pool lights that come with the 30,000 plus hours capability is great enough in terms of offering the visible light with the reduced heat generation. With it, you won’t have to ever worry about the energy dissipation. Overall, you can rest assured that the solid-state nature-based full light is perfect in terms of its resistance towards wear and tear.
- The compatible electricity-saving equipment is great for the adjustment of the rich and warm light. You can rest assured that it can help in saving energy while cutting the utility cost
- You can keep it in full setup without for the distortions in the LED pool bulb
- The white light is great enough in terms of offering you the ambience that you want
- You will also get the replacement for the 300 to a 600-watt halogen
- The brighter white light of the LED also makes it a great one during the night
- The 12 months warranty along with a 100% satisfaction guarantee makes it remarkable
10. Bolaxin color changing swimming pool light
The 12-volt pool LED pool light is perfect for the swimming pools works as a direct replacement unit. The 35 watts LED light comes with an LED bulb with a lifespan of more than 65000 hours. Overall, it is pre-programmed with the 15 settings that come inclusive of the six solid colors as well as online beautiful unique colors shows.
- The perfect full light is good enough for the medium-sized swimming pools and will work with the light fixtures
- All you have to do is simply flip the power switch on-off whenever you require it.
- Changing the color mode is also easy but for that, you have to simply use the remote controller
- You can give the addition of the new function to the light by fixing the short distance of the remote at the thing
- The memory function to the remote type light as well as the addition of the remote controller and the light matching system makes it great
- The diameter is 6.6 inches that make the pool light bulb capable of lighting up to 25,000-gallon pool
- You’ll also get the 12-month service from the manufacturer that does not let you suffer due to problems
Benefits of using a pool light
- Some of the notable benefits of using pool lights are as follows:
- The pool lights LED to the creation of the sparkling effects on the night time water surfaces.
- It also leads to the addition of the vibrant and mood-enhancing colors
- The addition of the dramatic ambience and mystery to the pool while extending the pool use into the evening makes it stand out
- You will get the enhanced water effect in the areas like waterfalls, mountains, as well as spas
- You can get the enhanced nighttime visibility and safety that is remarkable
- It will also make it easy to see the areas like walls, decks, and architectural elements
Types of LED pool lights
- The pool lights and lighting options are available in various types. In this section, we will come to know about the top types.
- Incandescent are the ones that are less expensive and similar to the standard bulbs.
- Halogens are the ones that are all modern bulbs and consumers and 20% less energy when compared to others. They have the gas inside the bulb causing it to operate even at high temperatures.
- LED lights are similar to the standard pool lighting setup.
- There are flush-mounted underwater halogen pool lights that use more power and maintenance.
- Flush-mounted LED underwater pool lights to get mounted directly inside the wall of the pool. Sometimes, they are disadvantageous because you will require a professional for installing them.
- Pool garden lighting is available around the pool. They are fit in the case of landscaping. The lights will properly be placed and can turn the swimming pool into the oasis.
LED pool light vs. Fiber optic pool light
First of all, there is a level of difficulty in changing the light bulb LED. Pool lights contain the bulb that is removed from the light niche in the pool wall and just brought about the water level. On the other hand, the fiber optic pool lights are located in the dry box on the patio level are easy to access.
Based on the initial and lifetime cost, you must keep in mind that LED pool lights cost around $400 to $900. On the other hand, the fiber optic pool lights will only cost around $200 to $300 but are not that efficient when compared to the LED pool lights.
Based on the brightness levels, the LED pool lights can illuminate the entire pool. On the other hand, the fiber optic pool lights don’t illuminate the pool will and come from the same denominator for the elimination of the need for the expensive illuminator box. So, it is better to choose the LED pool lights when it comes to brightness.
Based on the size and location of the lighting components, waterproof pool lights find a place on the post or wall along with the switch. On the other hand, the fiber optic pool lights must be located within 10 inches or 12 inches of the pool unless you are using the custom link fiber optic cable.
Choosing the best LED pool lights for you
- The best-LED pool lights take into consideration certain features like the desired level of brightness, the reason behind purchasing them, the size of the pool, type of the pool and several other factors.
- You must assess the desired level of brightness for the addition of the safe mounting.
- The reason for installing the lights is important. So, you must know what it is installing LED for safety or recreation.
- The size of the pool must be compatible with the size of the lighting that you are installing.
- Besides, for the above ground pools, you can easily install the magnetic of floating lights but for the flush mount lights, the pool structure should be different.
Features to look for in the best LED pool lights
This is the point that you must consider while buying. Some LED lights for pool are designed for outdoors and find placement near the water but they are not perfect in terms of underwater light.
Ease of use
Some lights may look overwhelming. However, the ease of using and installation is not that perfect. Always make sure that the pool is well equipped for what you are buying. You can also purchase in addition to that the surface mount kit for installing the lights on the swimming pool. Consider how fit the lights are for use. Only when you are aware of the remote control and operation, you can turn them into the night lights.
You must always know the durability of the lights. The longer they last, the better they are. So, it is worth going to the online reviews and the warranty period before purchasing one.
Top tips for lighting your pool
Before buying one, consider the environment. You should make sure that the installation complements the environment rather than distracting.
Pay attention to the price as well. Some LED lighting for pools may seem to be quite overwhelming, but they are not perfect in terms of quality. It is worth considering the quality and the value of money while buying one.
Always pay attention to the placement. The swimming pool steps, patios, and sidewalks must be ideal for the illumination. If you face problems due to the same, then it’s worth considering the electrician to fix portable underwater pool lights.
Best Pool light faqs
Will I face difficulty in installing the pool lights?
Usually, you will see that the magnetic pool lights for above ground pools require little to no installation. However, if you are purchasing in a complex model, then it’s worth considering the professional for installing.
Will the LED pool lights prove to be safe for long-term use?
They are safe for use and the battery of the solar-powered ones is quite cool. So, you don’t have to be never afraid of the electrically engineered parts.
How long will my pool lights last?
It is dependent on the type of wireless pool light. LEDs usually last more than five or seven years. However, the other best pool lighting setups only last for around three or four years.
We have listed the names of the best pool lights that will give you the right decision for meeting the particular needs. For that, we have considered the LED pool lighting reviews. However, you should choose the one that is customized as per your preferences.